Universal Black 12″ Format DJ Mixer and Two Battle Position Turntables Flight Coffin Case with Full Glide Platform
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Accomodates 12" Format DJ Mixers
- Laptop Platform (Glide Style™)
- Removable Panel
As the evolution of the DJ continues, so does the designs of Odyssey DJ coffins. Introducing the REMIXER™ GLIDE STYLE™ Series DJ coffins featuring a full width glide platform to place all your DJ remix gear. With digital vinyl software such as Serato and Traktor Scratch, more DJs have gone through the transition from beat mixer turntablist to full on remixer producer. Remixing tools to the DJ, such as keyboards and controllers to laptops and iPADs are now so easily availability and affordable, and Odyssey is there in the middle of it all providing these DJs the most functional DJ coffins yet with the REMIXER™ GLIDE STYLE™ Series.
Our Glide Style™ Coffins features our patented Laptop platforms that glide forward and backward over the mixer and turntables. Other features include rugged built-in wheels, heavy-duty spring loaded latches, stacking ball corners, and removable front access panels. Cabling is clean and easy through convenient access ports throughout the coffin. Accommodates Technics as well as Numark and Stanton turntables.
Features and Specifications
• Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
• Removable Full Width Patented Glide Platform. NOTE: The gliding laptop platform must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case.
• Built-in Corner Roller Wheels For Easy Transport
• Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
• Removable Front Mixer V-Cut™ Panel
• Rear and Bottom Cable Ports
• Recessed Handle and Latches
• Mixer and Turntable Ventilation Pits
• Turntable Wells Hold Turntables With a Width of 15", Depth Up To 18"
• Mixer Well Holds Mixers With a Width of Up To Approximately 13", Depth Up To 21.5" and 3.25" Tall.
• Mixer Width Adjustment Foam Strips Included
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.