- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Accomodates Most 10" Format DJ Mixers
- Cable Port Hole
- Laptop Platform (Glide Style)
- Low Profile
- Removable Panel
- Rubber Feet
The FZGSLBM10WRBL Low Profile Glide Style™ Coffin holds one 10" format mixer and two turntables in battle position. Features include rugged built-in roller wheels, sturdy 90 degree handles on the lid, recessed latches and spring-loaded handles, heavy-duty ball corners, and a front mixer section V-cut access panel. Cabling is clean and easy with convenient access ports throughout the rear of the case. Our turntable DJ coffins can accommodate Technics as well as Numark, Pioneer, Stanton, and similar sized turntables.
Features and Specifications
• All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
• Patented Removable Gliding Laptop Platform. NOTE: The gliding laptop platform must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case.
• Includes Adjustable Mixer Section Width Foam Strips
• Heavy-duty Ball Corners
• Recessed Handles and Latches
• 90 Degree Lid Handles
• 3/8" Ply Construction
• Cable Management Rear and Bottom Port Holes
• Removable V-cut™ Front Access Panel
• Roller Wheels for Convenient Transport
• Bottom Rubber Feet
• Turntable Wells Hold Turntables up to 18.11" x 15"
• Mixer Well Holds Mixers with a Width from 8.5" to 10.75", Depth Up to 18"(including knobs)
• Mixer Well Height is 3"
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Due to the pandemic, the global supply chain and labor resources have been disrupted by delays and scarcity. In order to continue with manufacturing and providing products for our industry, the finished products may vary from batch to batch. Odyssey is committed to manufacture with the best available resources at the time of production. Thank you for your understanding.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.