Black 10″ Format DJ Mixer Case with Extra Deep Rear Compartment
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Accomodates Most 10" Format DJ Mixers
- Cable Port Hole
- Laptop Platform (Glide Style)
- Low Profile
- Removable Panel
Transport your 10" DJ mixer in style with our foam-lined XD Series Black Label™ FZGS10MX1XDBL mixer case featuring our patented gliding gear platform over the mixer that you can slide forward and backward as needed. It's perfect for your laptop, beat pad, tablet, or other mixing performance gear. The low profile design makes it that much easier to store and take to your gigs. A convenient removable front panel provides full protection during transit but slides out for access to front mixer controls during use.
Features and Specifications
• All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
• Patented Removable Gliding Laptop Platform. NOTE: The gliding laptop platform must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case.
• Foam-Lined Interior
• Extra Wide Removable Front Access Panels
• Bottom Ventilation/Storage Pit
• Rear Cable Panel & Ports
• Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
• Heavy-Duty Recessed Handle & Latches
• 3/8" Ply Construction
• Removable Bottom and Rear Cable Port Hole Covers
• Mixer Width Adjustment Foam Strips Included
• Mixer Well is: 11"w x 19.25"D
• Case Walls are about 3" High Around the Mixer
• Lid Interior Height is 3"
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Due to the pandemic, the global supply chain and labor resources have been disrupted by delays and scarcity. In order to continue with manufacturing and providing products for our industry, the finished products may vary from batch to batch. Odyssey is committed to manufacture with the best available resources at the time of production. Thank you for your understanding.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.