PRO LIGHT COLUMN 7 FEET HIGH SCRIM WERKS™
Create clean and dramatic lighting effects with Odyssey's Scrim Werks™ Light Columns. With 1'-10' high available sizes, they're perfect for enhancing event Decor without using a heavy, bulky, and expensive square truss setup. Extremely light weight and sturdy, with Scrim Werks™ Light Columns storage and transport space is not an issue. Each comes with 4 individual aluminum tubes that attach to a top and bottom aluminum plate with a scrim sleeve matching in length included. Easy to setup and tear down, each column stands strong and erect to impress, secure enough to place a moving head light on top, yet conveniently compact when in storage.
Features and Specifications
• Fully Collapsible for Convenient Compact Storage and Transport
• Easy Set Up and Tear Down Design
• Aluminum Parts Include (1) Base Plate, (4) 7' Long Column Poles: Assembled from Four 3' and Four 4' Lengths, (1) Top Plate, (8) Plate to Bar Attachment Hex Bolts
• Center Bolt Hole on Plates to Secure Lighting Fixtures or Other Gear
• Multiple Bar Bolt Holes on the Bottom and Top Plates for Creating Various Column Thicknesses
• Various Sized Light Columns Can Be Attached on Top of One Another
• Conceal Unsightly Cables by Running Them Through the Hollow Tube Column Poles
• Includes White Column Scrim
• Ships Flat
• Material Recovers to Original State After Being Stretched
• Flame Retardant Treated *(use all necessary safety precautions when using heat and electrical related devices near the stretch screen)
• Machine Washable *(flame retardant must be retreated after washing)
SCRIM CLEANING CARE: Dry-Clean or Machine wash in cold water (Do not bleach). Hang dry or Tumble dry at "low" to no heat. Do not iron. *Flame retardant must be retreated after washing or dry-cleaning.
Due to the pandemic, the global supply chain and labor resources have been disrupted by delays and scarcity. In order to continue with manufacturing and providing products for our industry, the finished products may vary from batch to batch. Odyssey is committed to manufacture with the best available resources at the time of production. Thank you for your understanding.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.