• Exclusively designed to practice, record, and produce with your gear set up exactly the way you perform
• Built-in swivel monitor platforms for perfect audio reference positioning (also detachable)
• Cable management cutouts for easy cable runs
• Full width pullout drawer right below the main work table for keyboard, synth, etc.
• Top level designed for all-in-one computer or monitor displays
• Extra wide and deep work surface designed for today's larger size DJ controllers
• Fast and Easy Assembly
• Strong medium density fiber board
• DJ Werk station color: Black
Main shelf size: 44" x 28" x 34" (W x D x H)
Top shelf size: 44" x 10" x 41" (W x D x H)
Monitor shelf size: 12" x 11" x 41.6" (W x D x H)
Keyboard shelf size: 41.7" x 11" x 28-30" (W x D x H)
Storage shelf size: 44.8" x 13.8" x 15.2" (W x D x H)
Product size: 50" x 28" x 41.6" (W x D x H)
Product weight: 98 lb
Speaker stands, laptop stand, laptop, DJ controller, keyboard, and other accessories are not included.
Due to the pandemic, the global supply chain and labor resources have been disrupted by delays and scarcity. In order to continue with manufacturing and providing products for our industry, the finished products may vary from batch to batch. Odyssey is committed to manufacture with the best available resources at the time of production. Thank you for your understanding.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.