9′ Tall Black Lighting Tripod Stand with Top T-Bar
Our LTP6 black high-quality 9 ft. black aluminum/steel constructed tripod is highly recommended for pin spots and par can light setups. Features include dual extendable height vertical bars and a 3' long top T-bar with four hanging bolts.
Features and Specifications
• Extends Vertically from 4' to 9' High
• Highly Recommended for Pin Spots and Par Can Lights
• Maximum Load Capacity is 80 lbs. Evenly Distributed
• Single Top T-bar Includes Four Hanging Bolts
• T-bar is 3' Long, 1" x 1"
• Folds Up for Easy Transport
• Folded Out of the Box Dimensions: 43.5" x 5" x 4.5"
• Legs Spread To a Maximum of 40" Wide
• Dual Extendable Vertical Bars
• Leg Tube diameter is 1"
• Bottom Vertical Tube Diameter is 1-1/8"
• Middle Vertical Tube Diameter is 1"
• Top Vertical Tube Diameter is 7/8"
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.