All gear shown in product images are not included.
Black 10′ Wide Halo Ring Mobile Lighting System with Height Adjstable Crank and Carrying Bags
Dimensions: " W x " D x " H
Shipping Dimensions: " W x " D x " H
Shipping Weight: lbs
Say "Halo" to Odyssey's new Halo MOBILE PACK Lighting Truss Systems and take your lighting setups to a new dimension. The new Halo ring structures allow you to put together 360 degree lighting arrangements on each end of the 10' long truss I-beam for a wide range of possible lighting configurations, more than standard mobile lighting truss systems. Each quick and easy setup system is comprised of two telescoping tripod stands, two 5' long truss I-beams, and two 30" diameter Halo ring attachments. MOBILE PACKS include durable handy carrying bags to store and haul your Halo system in. Portability, high stability, and increased setup creativity is what you get with our Halo lighting systems. Amen!
Features and Specifications
● Includes One |LTMTS10HPRO| Halo Truss System, One |BLTMTSHALO| Carrying Bag That Holds the Two Halo Rings, and One |BLTMTS| Carrying Bag That Holds the Tripod Truss I-Beams And Tripods
● Maximum Height is 10'3"
● Minimum Height is 7'5"
● Truss Width: 10'
● Width Including Halos: 12'4"
● Tubing Diameter on Halos and I-Beam is 1.5"
● Tripod Bottom Vertical Tube Diameter is 1-5/8"
● Tripod Top Vertical Tube Diameter is 1-1/4"
● Tripod Legs Spread To a Maximum of 5' Wide
● Truss I-Beam Handles an Evenly Spread Load of 200 lbs.
● Halos Handle an Evenly Spread Load of 110 lbs.
● Breaks Down into 6 Pieces: Two Aluminum/Steel Crank-Up Tripods, Two 5' Long Truss I-beams, and Two 30" Diameter Adjustable Halo Attachments.
● For the Halo Rings Carrying Bag Features and Specifications See the |BLTMTSHALO| Product Page
● For the Truss System I-Beams and Tripos Carrying Bag Features and Specifications See the |BLTMTS| Product Page
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.