The LTBXS2MTCP, X-STAND COMBO PACK, features a two tier X-Stand with a removable 19" wide top shelf that allows you to use your laptop or other gear safely, securely, and conveniently over your mixing console controller system. In addition, also included is a matching color mic clip, 8" long goose neck, and 30" long boom arm. Fully assembled, it can all be easily attached to the stand and adjusted in seconds to the perfect angle for mic positioning. Designed for DJ controller setups that don't require an extra heavy-duty support system, this X-Stand model with its steel/aluminum powder coated frame is built strong yet light for extra mobility. The X-STAND COMBO PACK includes (1) dual tier X-Stand, (1) mic boom with goose neck & mic clip, and (1) laptop/gear shelf. With all these 'X'tras that comes together with it, well, that's just one 'X'tra cool X-Stand system! Don't you agree?
Features and Specifications
• Top Second Tier Support Bars are Height and Angle
• Top Second Tier Support Bars Can Be Adjusted to Four Different Heights Extending from the Bottom Tier Horizontal Support Bars 11.75"H to 17"H. (measured from the top of each bar tier, perpendicular to each other)
• Second Tier Support Arms Are Removable
• Folds for Convenient Transport and Storage
• Folded Dimensions Including Top Tier With Mic Boom And Shelf Detached: 40.5" x 23.75" x 4"
• Folded Dimensions Without Top Tier With Mic Boom And Shelf Detached: 40.5" x 22.5" x 3.75"
• Removable Shelf is 19"W x 15"D, and Weighs 4 lbs.
• Bottom X-Stand Frame Can Be Adjusted To 10 Different Width/Height Settings from 34.5"W x 22"H to 16"W x 37.25"H
• Lower Support Bars are 20.75" Long, Top Support Bars are 16.5" Long
• Tube Dimension: 1" Diameter
• Support Bars Have Rubber Anti-Slip Grip Pads for Gear Stability
Due to the pandemic, the global supply chain and labor resources have been disrupted by delays and scarcity. In order to continue with manufacturing and providing products for our industry, the finished products may vary from batch to batch. Odyssey is committed to manufacture with the best available resources at the time of production. Thank you for your understanding.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.