Black Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 MK3 Flight Case with Glide Platform
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Glide Platform Latch
- Laptop Platform (Glide Style)
- Rubber Feet
The Odyssey Flight Zone® FZGSTKS4MK3BL Black Label™ case is specially made for the Traktor Kontrol S4 MK3 controller, but is also compatible with the original Traktor Kontrol S4, the S4 MK2, and S5 DJ controllers. It features our patented Glide Style™ laptop platform. Other features include a lower storage/ventilation pit that has enough room for cables and other compact DJ essentials and glide platform latches to lock the platform securely in place. The latches also make it compatible with our optional GSA angled panel glide platform supports (sold separately) which let you setup the platform at a raised angled configuration over the controller.
Features and Specifications
• All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
• Patented Removable Glide Style™ Platform with 2 Cable Port Holes. NOTE: The gliding laptop platform must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case.
• Glide Platform Surface is 24.25" x 11.75"
• Glide Platform is Compatible with GSABL Panel Support Attachments *Sold Separately*
• Includes Adjustment Foam to Hold the Kontrol S4, S4 MK2, and S5 Controllers
• Removable Front Angled V-Cut™ Access Panel
• Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
• Recessed Handle and Latches
• Plenty of Cable Management Underneath & Behind the Controller
• Bottom Rubber Feet
• Glide Platform Tension Latches
Due to the pandemic, the global supply chain and labor resources have been disrupted by delays and scarcity. In order to continue with manufacturing and providing products for our industry, the finished products may vary from batch to batch. Odyssey is committed to manufacture with the best available resources at the time of production. Thank you for your understanding.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.