Black Low Profile Rane Twelve and Rane Seventy / Seventy-Two Coffin Flight Case with Glide Platform
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Cable Port Hole
- Laptop Platform (Glide Style™)
- Low Profile
- Removable Panel
- Rubber Feet
The Black Label™ series FZGSRANE1272W Low Profile Glide Style™ Coffin holds one Rane Seventy / Seventy-Two DJ mixer and two Rane Twelve motorized turntable controllers. Features include rugged built-in recessed roller wheels, sturdy 90 degree handles on the lid, recessed latches and spring-loaded handles, heavy-duty ball corners, and a front mixer removable access panel. Cabling is clean and easy with convenient access ports throughout the rear of the case.
Features and Specifications
• All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
• Patented Removable Gliding Laptop Platform. NOTE: The gliding laptop platform must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case.
• Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
• 3/8" Ply Construction
• 90 Degree Edge Lid Handles
• Bottom Rubber Feet
• Built-in Roller Wheels For Easy Transport
• Removable Front Access Mixer Compartment Panel
• Cable Management Rear and Bottom Port Holes
• Recessed Handle and Latches
• Mixer and Player Ventilation Pits
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.