Black Pioneer DDJ-RZ / DDJ-SZ / DDJ-SZ2 Flight Case with Angle Glide Platform
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Cable Port Hole
- Glide Platform Latch
- Laptop Platform (Glide Style)
- Rubber Feet
The Odyssey FZGSADDJSZWBL Black Label™ case is one of the latest editions to our exciting new 'GSA' Producer Glide Style™ Series design that features a new "angle" to our patented Glide Style™ platform. Now you can choose to configure the gliding platform in the standard setup with a flat top surface, or add the additional side support panels that are included with the case to position the platform higher and at an angle. Either way, it's perfect for placing your laptop, tablet, effect processor, modular synthesizer, and other gear right where you want over the controller. Enhance your overall performance by using the angled configuration for superior visualization and reach of your remix production gear's knobs, trigger pads, faders, screens, switches, buttons, keys, etc.
Features and Specifications
• All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
• Patented Removable Gliding Laptop Platform with 3 Cable Port Holes. NOTE: The gliding laptop platform must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case.
• Glide Platform Tension Latches
• Attachable Angled Glide Platform Support Panels Included
• Angled Glide Platform Support Panels Side Storage Compartments
• Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller
• Chrome-plated Steel Ball Corners and Spring-Loaded Handle
• Glide Platform Top Surface: 36.5"W x 12"D
• 3/8" Ply Construction
• Recessed Latches
• Bottom Rubber Feet
• Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Due to the pandemic, the global supply chain and labor resources have been disrupted by delays and scarcity. In order to continue with manufacturing and providing products for our industry, the finished products may vary from batch to batch. Odyssey is committed to manufacture with the best available resources at the time of production. Thank you for your understanding.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.