Pioneer DDJ-SR / DDJ-SR2 Flight Case with Angle Glide Platform
- Silver Hardware
- Cable Port Hole
- Glide Platform Latch
- Laptop Platform (Glide Style™)
- Rubber Feet
The new Odyssey FZGSADDJSR2 Flight Zone® case includes a removable V-cut™ front panel allowing access to the all of the Pioneer DDJ-RR, DDJ-SR or DDJ-SR2 controller's front knob controls and input jack ports, and as part of our exciting new 'GSA' Producer Glide Style™ Series design, it features a new 'angle" to our patented Glide Style™ platform. Now you can choose to configure the gliding platform in the standard setup with a flat top surface, or add the additional side support panels that are included with the case to position the platform higher and at an angle. Either way, it's perfect for placing your laptop, tablet, effect processor, modular synthesizer, and other gear right where you want over the controller. Enhance your overall performance by using the angled configuration for superior visualization and reach of your remix production gear's knobs, trigger pads, faders, screens, switches, buttons, keys, etc.
Features and Specifications
● Patented Top Glide Style™ Platform with 2 Cable Port Holes
● Glide Platform Tension Latches
● Attachable Angled Glide Platform Support Panels Included
● Angled Glide Platform Support Panels Side Storage Compartments
● Angled Support Panels, When Attached, Raise at an Angle the Glide Platform *(Tighten top latches on both left & right side panels before placing gear on the platform. Likewise, remove gear from the platform before loosening the top left & right side panel latches.)
● Removable V-cut™ Front Access Panel
● Bottom Rubber Feet
● Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware
● Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller
● Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
● Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management
● Recessed Handle and Latches
● Glide Platform Top Surface: 24.5”W x 11.75”D
● Limited Lifetime Warranty
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.