Black Reversible 10″ Format DJ Mixer and One Battle Position Turntable Coffin Flight Case with Glide Platform
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Accomodates 10" Format DJ Mixers
- Cable Port Hole
- Glide Platform Latch
- Laptop Platform (Glide Style™)
- Low Profile
- Rubber Feet
The FZGS1BM10WBL Low Profile Glide Style™ DJ Coffin holds one 10" format mixer and one turntables in battle position. The unique design allows you to configure your setup as you choose with the mixer at he left or right side as preferred, and with its glide platform tension latch rail system you can add our optional Producer Series |GSABL| angled add-on panels. Other features include rugged built-in roller wheels, recessed latches and spring-loaded handles, heavy-duty ball corners, and front and read mixer section V-cut access panels. Cabling is clean and easy with convenient access ports throughout the case. Our turntable DJ coffins can accommodate Technics as well as Numark, Pioneer, Stanton, and similar sized turntables.
Features and Specifications
• All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
• Patented Removable Full Width Gliding Laptop Platform. NOTE: The gliding laptop platform must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case.
• Includes Adjustable Mixer Section Width Foam Strips
• Heavy-duty Ball Corners
• Recessed Handles and Latches
• 3/8" Ply Construction
• Cable Management Side and Bottom Port Holes
• Removable V-cut™ Front and Rear Access Panels
• Roller Wheels for Convenient Transport
• Bottom Rubber Feet
• Turntable Wells Hold Turntables up to 18.11" x 15"
• Mixer Well Holds Mixers with a Width from 8.5" to 10.75", Depth Up to 18"(including knobs)
• Mixer Well Height is 3"
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.