14U Top Slanted 16U Bottom Vertical Pro Combo Rack with Casters, Side Table, and Glide Platform
- Silver Hardware
- Laptop Platform (Glide Style™)
Our Glide Style™ combo racks patented design features a sliding laptop platform mounted on a traditional case. At your gig, set your laptop on the carpeted surface, plug in and you're ready to go. Slide it forward to use your laptop. Slide it back to use the mixer section underneath. Keep your laptop close and safe on a sturdy new Glide Style case.
Features and Specifications
• Top Slanted Rack: 14 spaces
• Top Slanted Rail has a 4" Height Difference Front to Back
• Bottom Vertical Rack: 16 spaces
• Top Slanted Rail To the Top of the Bottom Vertical Rail is 3.75" at the Front and 7.75" at the Back
• Front to Rear Rail to Rail Measures 21"
• Rail to Front or Rear Cover is 22"
• 3/8" Ply Construction
• Patented Removable Gliding Laptop Platform. NOTE: The gliding laptop platform must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case.• Clearance from Slanted Rail to Glide Platform is 2.75"
• Case Top Cover Interior is 9" with a 2.5" clearance from the Glide Platform's Highest Point (when cover is attached)
• Removable Front & Rear Doors
• Rear Cover Depth is 3" (not including the table leg)
• Front Cover Is 29"H With a 2.75" Interior Depth
• Rear Door Converts Into a Side Table Mounted on Either Side of the Rack
• Table Surface is 22.5" x 44.75"
• Side Table Mount Weight Capacity is 100 lbs. Evenly Distributed
• Table When Mounted Is 30"H With 26.5"H Bottom Clearence
• 3.5" Door Lids (3"interior depth)
• 3.5" Caster Wheels, 2 With Brakes *Caster Assembly is Required
• Recessed Handles and Latches
• Front and Rear Rack Rails
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.