- Silver Hardware
- Rubber Feet
The Flight Zone® Series FZDNPRX1 is specifically designed to hold the DNP DS-RX1 dye sublimation printer. The front and rear removable door design is perfectly designed for easy access to media loading, prints, the power switch, and rear cable port. There's no need to worry about ventilation with the doors removed and interior space all around the printer. Other features include heavy-duty recessed hardware, sure grip bottom rubber feet, and shock resistant interior foam.
Features and Specifications
• Heavy-Duty Recessed Handles and Latches
• Shock Resistant Interior Foam
• Front Removable Door Designed for Easy Access to Prints and Media Loading
• Rear Removable Door Allows for Fan Ventilation as well as Power Switch and Power Cable Port Access
• Interior Space All Around Printer for Top, Bottom, and Dual Side Ventilation
• Room for Power Cable Storage Under the Printer
• Adjustable Interior Door Foam Blocks for Securing the Printer in Transport
• Each Doors Interior Depth is 1.75"
• Four Bottom 3/4" High Rubber Feet for a Sure Grip on all Types of Surfaces
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Due to the pandemic, the global supply chain and labor resources have been disrupted by delays and scarcity. In order to continue with manufacturing and providing products for our industry, the finished products may vary from batch to batch. Odyssey is committed to manufacture with the best available resources at the time of production. Thank you for your understanding.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.