Deluxe 14U Top Slanted 16U Bottom Vertical Pro Combo Rack with Two Side Tables and Casters
- Silver Hardware
Our Combo Racks give you the best of both worlds. Mount mixers and controllers on top for convenient access and all other essentials below. Each features heavy-duty rubber feet (non-wheeled versions), spring-loaded handles, and recessed hardware. "W" versions feature heavy-duty casters on a dolly plate (2 with sure stop brakes) while "DLX" versions feature lids that double as side mount workstation tables.
Features and Specifications
● 3/8" Ply Construction
● Top Slanted Rack: 14 spaces
● Rear of the Top Slanted Rails is 4" Higher than the Front
● Bottom Front Vertical Rack: 16 spaces
● Bottom Rear Vertical Rack: 14 spaces
● Rail to Rail Depth is 25.25"
● Rail to Cover Depth is 26.25"
● Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
● Recessed Latches and Spring-Loaded Handles
● Front and Rear Logo Panels are Removable
● 3.5" Heavy-Duty Casters(2 w/brakes)*Caster Assembly is Required
● Removable Top Lid Has an Interior Height of 8.75"
● Removable Front and Rear Covers That Convert Into Side Table Workstations
● Front and Rear Covers Have a 3" Depth Interior (excluding folded table legs)
● Surface of Each Table is 41.75" x 20.75"
● Tables May Be Mounted on Either Side (*Weight Capacity: 200 lbs. Evenly Distributed)
● Table Height is 30" With a Bottom Height Clearance of 26.5"
● Limited Lifetime Warranty
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.