Black 12″ Format DJ Mixer and Two Large Format Media Players Coffin Flight Case with Extra Deep Rear Compartment
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Accomodates 12" Format DJ Mixers
- Cable Port Hole
- Removable Panel
Our CD/digital media player DJ Coffins hold two large format tabletop CD/media players and one mixer. These ATA rolling coffins feature rugged built-in wheels, heavy-duty latches and spring-loaded handles, steel ball corners, and removable front access panels. Cabling is clean and easy through convenient access ports throughout.
Features and Specifications
● All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
● Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
● Built-in Corner Roller Wheels For Easy Transport
● Removable Front Access V-Cut™ Panels
● Rear Cable Port
● Recessed Handles and Latches
● Mixer and Player Ventilation Pits
● Mixer & Player Width Adjustment Foam Strips Included
● Limited Lifetime Warranty
● Bottom Mixer and Player Well Walls are 3" High Around the Gear
● Center Well Holds 12" Format DJ Mixers up to a Width of About 13.25", Depth up to 15"(+ 4" additional rear cabling space) such as but not limited to:
Denon X1800 PRIME
Pioneer DJM-900 Nexus
Pioneer DJM-900 Nexus 2
And many more!
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.