- Silver Hardware
Our ATA Combo Racks give you the best of both worlds. Mount mixers and controllers on top for convenient access and all other essentials below. Each features heavy-duty rubber feet (non-wheeled versions), spring-loaded handles, and recessed hardware. "W" versions feature heavy-duty casters on a dolly plate (2 with sure stop brakes) while "DLX" versions feature lids that double as side mount workstation tables.
Features and Specifications
• 3/8" Ply Construction
• Top Slanted Rack: 11 spaces
• Bottom Vertical Rack: 16 spaces
• Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
• Recessed Latches and Spring-Loaded Handles
• 4" Heavy-Duty Casters(2 w/brakes)*Caster Assembly is Required
• Removable Front and Rear Lids
• Lids Convert Into Side Table Workstations
• Tables Mount on Either Side (*Weight Capacity: 200 lbs. Evenly Distributed)
• Table Height is 28.75"
• Over all width with both tables is 103"
• Rail to Rail Depth is 18.75"
• Interior Depth of 22.75" from front Vertical Rail to Back Door
• 3" Interior Depth at the Front from Top Slant Rail to Bottom Rail
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Due to the pandemic, the global supply chain and labor resources have been disrupted by delays and scarcity. In order to continue with manufacturing and providing products for our industry, the finished products may vary from batch to batch. Odyssey is committed to manufacture with the best available resources at the time of production. Thank you for your understanding.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.