Black Low Profile Pioneer DDJ-RR / DDJ-SR / DDJ-SR2 Flight Case with Glide Platform
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Laptop Platform (Glide Style™)
- Low Profile
- Rubber Feet
Odyssey presents the compact Black Label™ FRGSPIDDJRRBL case featuring our revolutionary patented Glide Style™ laptop platform design. Specifically made for the Pioneer DDJ-RR Rekordbox and DDJ-SR/SR2 Serato DJ controllers, it also features our exclusive, patent pending, high-density quick access open port bevel foam interior that neatly angles upward to raise the controller for an efficient control surface, another case innovation from Odyssey. The sleek reverse lid shallow bottom design allows easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
Features and Specifications>>
• All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
• Heavy-Duty Yet Light Weight
• Reverse Lid, Shallow Bottom, Extremely Low Profile Design
• Patented Removable Gliding Laptop Platform. NOTE: The gliding laptop platform must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case.
• Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
• Quick Access Open Port
• Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Recessed Latches
• Spring-Loaded Handle for Convenient Transport
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.