Black DNP DS40 / DS80 Photo Printer Case
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Rubber Feet
The Black Label™ Standard Series FRDNPDS40BL is specifically designed to hold the DNP DS40 and DS80 Dye Sublimation Digital Photo Printers. The front and rear removable cover design is perfectly designed for easy access to media loading, prints, the power switch, and rear cable port. There's no need to worry about ventilation with the covers removed and interior space all around the printer. Other features include heavy-duty recessed hardware, sure grip bottom rubber feet, and shock resistant interior foam.
Features and Specifications
● All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
● Heavy-Duty Recessed Handles and Latches
● Shock Resistant Interior Foam
● Front and Rear Cover's Interior Depth are 2"
● Each Cover Includes Adjustable Interior Foam Blocks for Securing the Printer in Transport
● Front Removable Cover Designed for Easy Access to Prints and Media Loading
● Rear Removable Cover Allows for Fan Ventilation as well as Power Switch and Power Cable Port Access
● Interior Space All Around Printer for Top, Bottom, and Dual Side Ventilation
● Room for Power Cable Storage Under the Printer
● Each Cover's Interior Depth is 1.75"
● Four Bottom 3/4" High Rubber Feet for a Sure Grip on all Types of Surfaces
● Limited Lifetime Warranty
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.