Black 12″ Format DJ Mixer Case with LED Panel
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Flight Zone
- Accomodates 12" Format DJ Mixers
- LED Panels
- Removable Panel
The ordinary has become extraordinary with Odyssey's Flight FX™ case series. Embedded into the case wall is a color changing multi-mode LED panel that runs across the front of the case. The panel can be set to any one of seven colors or can be set at a variety of color changing modes. For multiple case setups, any FX case can be synchronized to another by connecting the control boxes. Each Flight FX™ Series case is constructed with the same black anodized and powder coated black hardware as our Flight Zone® Black Label™ cases complimenting the visual aura of the glowing panel. Become center stage at any gig behind these cases. Innovating? Of Course! Another Spectacular original Odyssey Design. Just excellent!!!
Transport your 12" format DJ mixer in style with our foam-lined DJ mixer LED case. The front V-cut™ panel provides full protection during transit, yet can very easily and conveniently be slid out to access front mixer controls and input jacks during use. For additional mixer elevation, you can use the lid as a stacking base, very useful when using those lower tables or for taller DJs.
Features and Specifications
● Front 7 Color-Changing LED Panel with Controller (linkable to other FX cases)
● LED panel Effects:(1) Set to 1 Color or Random Color Changing, (2) Slow Flashing Color Changing, (3) Fast Flashing Color Changing, (4) Auto Color Mixing Fade in Fade out, (5) Sound Activated
● All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
● Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
● Removable Front Access V-Cut™ Panel
● Rear Cable Panel & Ports
● Recessed Handle and Latches
● Mixer Ventilation Pit
● Limited Lifetime Warranty on non-electrical parts
● Mixer Width Adjustment Foam Strips Included
● Case Walls are about 3" High Around the Mixer
● Fits 12" Format DJ Mixers up to About 13" Wide and up to About 15.25" Deep
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.