Antari 0.5 Liter Bottle of Air Guard Anti-Bacterial Solution – FDA Registered
- COVID-19 virucidal active ingredient, as listed by the U.S. EPA
- The Anti-fungal ingredient is listed by US.FDA.
- The disinfectant ingredient is listed by EU ECHA Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR)
- Active against viruses, verified by GLP & TAF accredited lab
- Without substances of very high concern (SVHC)
- Effectiveness proven by SGS and Super Lab (GLP & TAF accredited)
- Forms a protective layer on surfaces and objects prolonging the antibacterial effect
- FDA Registered / U.S. National Drug Code: 90014
- Neutralizes bad odors
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.