Black Low Profile Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 Case with Glide Platform
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Cable Port Hole
- Laptop Platform (Glide Style™)
- Low Profile
- Rubber Feet
Odyssey presents the compact Black Label™ Flight Ready® FRGSTKS2MK3 case for the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 DJ controller, designed with our patented Glide Style™ laptop platform that slides forwards and backwards over the control unit to whatever position best suits you. It also features our exclusive, patent pending, high-density quick access open port bevel foam interior. This uniquely cut bottom interior foam neatly angles upward around the controller which is elevated from the lower section of the case for an efficient control surface. With the sleek reverse lid shallow bottom design, the front controls and headphone/mic jacks are open for easy accessibility during your live performance.
Features and Specifications
• All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
• Reverse Lid Low Profile Design
• Patented Removable Gliding Laptop Platform. NOTE: The gliding laptop platform must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case.
• Glide Platform Top Surface is 21.8" x 12"
• Two 1.5" Diameter Glide Platform Cable Port Holes
• Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
• Storage Space Under the Controller is 1.2"H
• Quick Access Open Port
• Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
• Recessed Handle and Latches
• Bottom Rubber Feet
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Also Compatible with the Roland DJ-202 Controller
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.