Black 10″ Format DJ Mixer and Two Large Format Media Players Coffin Case with LED Panel
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Accomodates 10" Format DJ Mixers
- LED Panels
- Removable Panel
The ordinary has become extraordinary with Odyssey's Flight FX™ case series. Embedded into the case wall is a color changing multi-mode LED panel that runs across the front of the case. The panel can be set to any one of seven colors or can be set at a variety of color changing modes. For multiple case setups, any FX case can be synchronized to another by connecting the control boxes. Each Flight FX™ Series case is constructed with the same black anodized and powder coated black hardware as our Flight Zone® Black Label™ cases complimenting the visual aura of the glowing panel. Become center stage at any gig behind these cases. Innovating? Of Course! Another Spectacular original Odyssey Design. Just excellent!!!
Our CD/digital media player DJ Coffins hold two large format tabletop CD/media players and one mixer. These rolling coffins feature rugged built-in wheels, heavy-duty latches and spring-loaded handles, steel ball corners, and removable front access panels. Cabling is clean and easy through convenient access ports throughout.
Features and Specifications
• Front 7 Color-Changing LED Panel with Controller (linkable to other FX cases)
• LED panel Effects:(1) Set to 1 Color or Random Color Changing, (2) Slow Flashing Color Changing, (3) Fast Flashing Color Changing, (4) Auto Color Mixing Fade in Fade out, (5) Sound Activated
• All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
• Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
• Built-in Corner Roller Wheels For Easy Transport
• Removable Front Access V-Cut™ Panels
• Rear Bottom Cable Ports
• Recessed Handle and Latches
• Mixer and Player Ventilation Pits
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on Non-Electrical Parts
• Mixer Well Holds Mixers From 8.75"-10.75" Wide and Up To 14" Depth Front to Back
• Mixer & Player Width Adjustment Foam Strips Included
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant changes in raw material availability and usage, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors that may be beyond our control, We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Gear (for examples, laptops, DJ controllers, turntables, mixers, microphones, headphones, needles, cartridges, mats, and others) shown in product images are not included. Certain areas of the product images may not be shown in scale due to the nature of the photography. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.