How or where can I see your catalog?
You can see our catalog HERE. The page allows you to view our catalog online, download the catalog in PDF format, or simply request a hardcopy of the catalog.
Where do I go to check my Odyssey UPS shipping status?
You can check your Odyssey UPS shipping status by going to our web site's front page.
Can I return my custom built case if I do not like it?
Custom cases are not returnable. Custom cases must be sketched and signed off by the customer.
How long does it take to make a custom ATA or carpet case?
We strive to complete your case as quickly as possible. The average time is 7 to 10 working days from the day the purchase order is received.
Who do I call if there is an error on my order?
Call the retailer who you ordered it from originally or your salesperson.
How much will it cost to ship my product(s)?
Freight costs are determined by the following criteria: weight, dimensions, location, residential or commercial address, and miscellaneous charges by the shipping company.
What is the warranty on my product(s)?
- FZ (Flight Zone) & FR (Flight Ready) cases - Limited Lifetime against manufacturers defects.
- Carpet cases - 1 year against manufacturers defects.
- KROM cases - 90 days against manufacturers defects.
- Speakers and lighting stands LTS, LTP, etc. - 1 year against manufacturers defects.
- L Stands and metal product accessories - 90 days against manufacturers defects.
- DJ bags - 1 year against manufacturers defects.
- Electronics Werklights, ColorKey, etc. - 90 days against manufacturers defects.
Can I return my case directly to Odyssey?
We cannot accept returns directly from retail customers. For returns or exchanges, please visit the retail store where you purchased your Odyssey product.
Can I custom order a case from you?
For custom Odyssey carpet covered cases contact your favorite dealer to get a quote. For custom Flight ATA cases, please refer to the BC cases website www.bccases.com for instructions on how to obtain a quote and purchasing instructions as well.
Can I check my KROM case in at the airport?
KROM cases are not ATA approved and are likely to sustain damage. We advise taking it onboard as a carry-on.
Can I buy directly from Odyssey?
We are a manufacturer and do not sell directly to the public. Please contact us at 877-563-9773 or go to http://odysseygear.com/dealers.php to help you find your local dealers.