>> products >> SWSPKBLK
BLACK STRETCH COVER FOR 12" MOLDED SPEAKERS
SCRIM WERKS™ SLIP SCREEN™
Dress up your speakers with Odyssey’s black Scrim Werks™ Slip Screen™ covers. Simple and easy to use, the SWSPKBLK Slip Screen™ stretches snug over the top of many popular 12" molded speaker brands projecting a clean professional look to your set up. It also fits smaller size 15" molded speakers and larger size 10" molded speakers. For an attention grabbing light design, you can use other Scrim Werks™ products in conjunction with the SWSPKBLK and LED color wash effects. Speaker Slip Screens™ are also available in white.
See the SWSPKWHT white 12" molded speaker cover
Features and Specifications
• Fits Many Popular Small and Medium Size 12" Molded Speakers
• Also Fits Many Smaller Size 15" Molded Speakers and Larger Size 10" Molded Speakers
• Bottom Tension Draw String
• Material Recovers to Original State After Being Stretched
• Flame Retardant Treated
• Machine Washable *flame retardant must be retreated after washing
• Carry Pouch Included
• Dimensions in Carry Pouch: 7.75" x 7" x 1.75"
• Unstretched dimensions: Back Width 15", Height 27", Center Front to Back 7.75"
Other Related Products
• Speaker Tripod Stands
• Speaker Tripod Stand Mounting Adapters
• Speaker and Tripod Speaker Stand Bags
• Scrim Werks™ Tripod and Crank Stand Stretch Covers
• All Scrim Werks™ Products
Fits Speakers Such As
• Alto TS110
• Alto TS112A
• Alto TS115A
• JBL Eon 510
• Mackie SRM450
• Mackie Thump TH12A
• Mackie Thump 15A
• QSC K12
• Samson Auro D412
• Samson Auro D415
• Yamaha DXR12
*use all necessary safety precautions when using heat and electrical related devices near the stretch screen
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior):
7" x 5" x 5"
Approximate Shipping weight:
||SWSPKWHT||WHITE STRETCH COVER FOR 12" MOLDED SPEAKERS • SCRIM WERKS™ SLIP SCREEN™|
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant change in raw materials available and used, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors may be beyond our control. We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.