>> products >> FFXGSBM10WBL
Odyssey at the 2011 Winter NAMM Show in Anaheim, CA featuring the new Flight FX Series Cases!
FLIGHT FX™* SERIES GLIDE STYLE™** DJ COFFIN FOR TWO TURNTABLES IN BATTLE MODE & A 10" MIXER
*(China Patented. U.S. and Other Foreign Patents Pending)
**(U.S. & China Patented. Other Foreign Patents Pending)
The ordinary has become extraordinary with Odyssey's new Flight FX™ case series. Embedded into the case wall is a color changing multi-mode LED panel that runs across the front of the case. The panel can be set to any one of seven colors or can be set at a variety of color changing modes. For multiple case setups, any FX case can be synchronized to another by linking the control boxes. Each Flight FX™ Series case is constructed with the same black anodized and powder coated black hardware as our Flight Zone® Black Label™ cases complimenting the visual aura of the glowing panel. Become center stage at any gig behind these cases. Innovating? Of Course! Another Spectacular original Odyssey Design. Just excellent!!!
Features and Specs:
• Front 7 Color-Changing LED Panel with Controller
• Synchronize Multiple Cases by linking Control Boxes with Cad 5 Cables(not included)
• LED panel Effects:(1) Set to 1 Color or Random Color Changing, (2) Slow Flashing Color Changing, (3) Fast Flashing Color Changing, (4) Auto Color Mixing Fade in Fade out, (5) Sound Activated
• Patented Gliding Laptop Platform
• All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
• Built-in Corner Roller Wheels For Easy Transport
• Removable Front Access Angled V-Cut™ Mixer Panel
• Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
• Rear Bottom Cable Ports
• Recessed Handle and Latches
• Mixer and Turntable Ventilation Pits
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on non-electrical parts
• Mixer well holds mixers with a width from 8.75" to 10.5", depth up to 14" and 3.25" tall.
• Mixer Width Adjustment Foam Strips Included
Note: Please do not transport your laptop in this case damage may occur. The gliding laptop platform can be positioned as needed. For the safety of your equipment, please be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to it's furthest point.
Approximate Dimensions (exterior):
45.50"W x 11.5"H x 24.5"D
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior):
46.5" x 12.5" x 25.25"
Approximate Shipping weight:
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant change in raw materials available and used, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors may be beyond our control. We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.