>> products >> FFX10MIXBL
FLIGHT FX™ SERIES 10" DJ MIXER CASE
*(China Patented. U.S. and Other Foreign Patents Pending)
The ordinary has become extraordinary with Odyssey's new Flight FX™ case series. Embedded into the case wall is a color changing multi-mode LED panel that runs across the front of the case. The panel can be set to any one of seven colors or can be set at a variety of color changing modes. For multiple case setups, any FX case can be synchronized to another by connecting the control boxes. Each Flight FX™ Series case is constructed with the same black anodized and powder coated black hardware as our Flight Zone® Black Label™ cases complimenting the visual aura of the glowing panel. Become center stage at any gig behind these cases. Innovating? Of Course! Another Spectacular original Odyssey Design. Just excellent!!!
Features and Specs:
• Front 7 Color-Changing LED Panel with Controller (linkable to other FX cases)
• LED panel Effects:(1) Set to 1 Color or Random Color Changing, (2) Slow Flashing Color Changing, (3) Fast Flashing Color Changing, (4) Auto Color Mixing Fade in Fade out, (5) Sound Activated
• All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
• Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
• Removable Front Access V-Cut™ Panel
• Rear Cable Panel & Ports
• Recessed Handle and Latches
• Mixer Ventilation Pit
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on non-electrical parts
• Mixer Width Adjustment Foam Strips Included
• Mixer Well is:10.875"w x 19.125"D
Approximate Dimensions (exterior):
13.75"W x 9.5"H x 22"D
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior):
14.5" x 10.5" x 22.5"
Approximate Shipping weight:
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant change in raw materials available and used, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors may be beyond our control. We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.