>> products >> CDJ10E
How to Use Genuine Gruv Glide - The Ultimate Vinyl Treatment
UNIVERSAL TURNTABLE DJ COFFIN
Holds a 10" Format DJ Mixer and 2 Turntables In Standard Position
The carpeted case series CDJ10E is made to house two turntables in standard position, and one 10" format DJ mixer. Features include fully-foamed turntable wells and a removable hinged lid.
See all our Turntable DJ coffins for 10" format DJ mixers
Features and Specifications
• Black Carpet Exterior Lining
(Gray Carpet Available Upon Request)
• 1/2" Plywood Construction
• All Black Anodized Hardware
• Mixer Compartment Dimensions: 9.75" Wide x 14" Deep.
• Fully Detachable Hinged Lid
• Steel Corners and Surface Mount Hardware
• Soft Grip Handle
*Carpeted cases are made to order and come in standard black carpet. Gray colored carpeted cases are produced upon request.
Other Related Products
• CDJ10 Pro Carpeted Series with Silver Color Hardware
OTHER DJ COFFINS FOR 10" FORMAT DJ MIXERS AND TURNTABLES
• Flight Zone® Pro Flight Case Series (non-Glide Style and no LED panels)
• Glide Style™ Sliding Laptop / Gear Platform Case Series
• Flight FX™ LED Panel Case Series
• Black Label™ Series With All Black Hardware
• Carpeted Series
OTHER TURNTABLE DJ COFFINS
• Turntable DJ Coffins for 12" format DJ Mixers
• Turntable DJ Coffins for Rack Mountable 19" DJ Mixers
Approximate Dimensions (exterior):
52"W x 7"H x 18.5"D
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior):
53" x 9" x 20"
Approximate Shipping weight:
||CDJ10||UNIVERSAL DJ COFFIN FOR 2 TURNTABLES IN STANDARD POSITION & A 10" FORMAT DJ MIXER • PRO CARPETED SERIES|
||CBM10E||UNIVERSAL DJ COFFIN FOR 2 TURNTABLES IN BATTLE POSITION & A 10" FORMAT DJ MIXER • CARPETED SERIES|
||CBM10||UNIVERSAL DJ COFFIN FOR 2 TURNTABLES IN BATTLE POSITION & A 10" FORMAT DJ MIXER • PRO CARPETED SERIES|
Disclaimer: Odyssey Innovative Designs strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. However, due to the constant change in raw materials available and used, improvements in design, typographical errors, and other factors may be beyond our control. We reserve the right to make changes in designs, styles, features, colors, dimensions, and other specifications without prior notice. Copyrighted logos and trademarks are those of the respective company: Akai, Alesis, Allen & Heath, American Audio, Apple, Avertec, B-52, BBE, Behringer, Boss, Cascio, Chauvet, Coemar, Cortex, Crown, Dell, Denon, Digidesign, Drawmer, Elation, Fender, Gemini, Gemsound, Hercules, Korg, M-Audio, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa, Multi-Cart, Numark, Ortofon, Pearl River, Peavey, Pioneer, Rane, Robe, Roland, Serato, Shure, Sony, Soundcraft, Tascam, Technics, Traktor Scratch, Vestax, Vox, Yamaha, etc. Equipment pictured not included.